Wednesday, November 5, 2008



























One thing I love about being a Creative Memories Consultant is helping others with their paper-crafting projects-especially their albums.
Twice a year I hold an all-day crop-12 hours of cropping fun! Each participant recieves exclusive attendance gifts, and there are lots of chances for great door prizes.
Here is a picture of one of the nametags I made. I used brown card stock, DP from the Exclusive Croptoberfest Paper Pack (gift for all of my customers who attended) and the leaf maker. Very simple! I was hoping to alter the bulldog clip-but time did not allow. Bulldog clips are a fast way to make a fun looking placecard holder-and they are easily found in your local office store.
You will also see the Tools Table which housed my various Shape Makers (punches), trimmers, idea magazines, Cutting System, Scraps and my Contraband Cuttlebug. :-)
The last photo is our cropping space. Can you tell I love pink!
If you live in the GTA area and are looking for workshops and crops to attend-feel free to check out my calendar at www.mycmsite.com/karyn I can also come to your home or venue and host workshops, crop clubs and make and takes.

1 comment:

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Hey that is my nametag......LOL
I had a great time at your all day crop Karyn, thanks!