Monday, November 3, 2008

Canadian Thanksgiving




We celebrated Canadian Thanksgiving last month-here is a very easy namecard that I made-using some white, green and orange cardstock, the Leaf Maker and a round-tip marker (all products by Creative Memories). I also have given you a peak at my Thanksgiving table-pre food and pre guests. There was 13 of us-lucky 13? Maybe-but the placecards were a hit, and likely only took me 13 minutes to make.
The Leaf Maker was recently brought back on the product list by Creative Memories-it is on a Limited Edition basis-so if you haven't ordered yours yet, you'd better get one while they're still available. The leaves make great accents to your Fall scrapbooking pages and cards, and you can also use the punches at paper confetti on your festive tables.

2 comments:

Juanita said...

These place cards are so cute.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am glad to see that life is allowing you some time to play and blog. Does this mean that everything is getting back to normal?

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Smashing place cards Karyn - your table looks fab!