Sunday, November 23, 2008


Happy American Thanksgiving to all of the Americans visiting my blog this week!
This is a card that I made for my parents last month when we were celebrating Canadian Thanksgiving.
I used the stamp set and designer paper "First Fruits" from Papertrey Ink. It was a fun and easy set to use! I used the coordinating card stock from PTI as well- Summer Sunrise. And the ink I used was PTI's Summer Sunrise and Rich Chocolate.
A few things that I am thankful for: my family especially my loving husband and sweet daughter, my friends and of course I am thankful for my hobbies: Scrapping and Stamping! I am really happy to be a CMC as well!
What are you thankful for?

4 comments:

Juanita said...

I really like this card. Those PTI stamps are so easy on the eyes.

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Great card! I love that DP!

Unknown said...

Sorry I commented on the wrong post...THIS is a very pretty card. LOL!

Lynn Put said...

Your card is beautiful! The acorn image cut to a circle and the colors are so pretty and perfect for fall/Thanksgiving!