Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Leaf Maker and Paisley Maker Ideas


These are some super quick borders that I made up one day.
The top is a border for an album page that uses the Leaf Maker's negative image. Of course you have the benefit of using both the positive and negative images on your layouts.
The bottom shows off two little pumpkins and some more leaves by the leaf maker. The pumpkins are made with orange cardstock and punching out 3 images from the Paisley Shape Maker and then I used the Oak Leaf in brown cardstock for the pumpkin top-you can also use the Galaxy Maker's little burst image. Who thinks my pumpkins are just darling?!! I think that they would be a great accent on any fall layout page or even on a fall themed card.
And of course I have the entire thing displayed on my Black Mini-Everyday Display. The ED makes a great gift idea! (for yourself or others)

2 comments:

Juanita said...

Cute pumpkins!
I like the negative image for the border, that is cute.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Hi Karyn, just saying hello :)
Jennie SBS sister x