Monday, June 23, 2008

Father's Day Cards



I promised some of my Card-Making friends that I wouldn't neglect them when posting on my blog! So, I thought I'd post up two Father's Day cards that I made. My first passion is Scrapbooking, however I am also a stamper and card-maker!
The first card is one that I made using the Father Knows Best stamp set from Papertrey Ink. I made this one for my Dad and my Father-in-law. The second card I made for my DSS and DD to give to my DH. It's done with one of Gina K's Kindred Dads stamps and the sentiment is from Kindred Greetings for Him. It's a really cute line of stamps! The brads on both cards are Screw Brads that come from Gina K Designs.The other supplies are from Stampin Up (my good friend is my enabler when it comes to SU).


1 comment:

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

I love your fathers day cards, that Gina K stamp is my fave! Great job!