Monday, June 9, 2008

8x8 Earthy Power Palette Album

Last week I started and finished (!) an 8x8 album using the Creative Memories 8X8 Earthy Power Palette. I was so excited at how simple it was to create a stunning album to display one of my past trips. All tools used to complete this album are from Creative Memories as well. I chose an Ebony (black) album cover for this project.

This is the inside cover (front page). I "wallpapered" (aka covered my whole refill sheet) with one of the double-sided pages from the palette. The two circles on the right were created with two shape makers (punches), the Snow Maker and the Circle Maker. The top title was done using a Title Sticker that came in the Power Palette. The other title was created with Indigo Mini Classy Alphabet Stickers. I used the Scalloped Corner Maker on my photos.

No comments: