Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy Summer!


Hi Everyone!!


I have been having a very busy summer! We have been away most of July and now each weekend in August so far. I apologize for the lack of activity here-but that will soon change!!


I am going to the upcoming Creative Memories Showcase National Conference in Calgary, Alberta at the end of the month. I am very excited for this! It will be my first time attending Showcase and I know that there are lots of great new products coming out!!


I thought I would post up a card I did recently. This one is done with Stampin Up Card Stock-Orchid Opulence. I used a lot of Stamping Bella products: Halobella (isn't she cute!) is the main image and then I used the Curly Leafy Flourish with Versamark for the background, "You're an Angel" Sentiment, and Bella Dots (love these!) for an embellishment and then I used my SU Corner Ticket Punch on my white Card stock for an added touch. Of course, Bella is colored with my Copics!
I will soon post up some more creations with my CM products!!

9 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love the card :)
Jennie SBS sister x

Rachelle said...

SO cute!

The Mama Monkey said...

This is adorable!

I can't wait to hear about your Showcase! I love CM products for scrapbooking!

Kate T said...

bella is looking so pretty and the colours are fab!
Kate sbs 19 xxx

Kate T said...

(have a good time at the show!)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great card Karyn - we have been drawn out together for the Friendship card swap - could you let me have your mailing details please? There is a contact me link at the top of my blog!

Anabela (Bela) Neves said...

Sweet card Karyn! I hope you are having a great time at Showcase. Can't wait to hear about all the great new products!

Diane (fionna51) said...

Cute Bella! I am getting more and more tempted by the Bellas....

Lynn Put said...

This is very pretty! I like how you stamped the leaves and swirls in your back ground!